To FDB it is not just a rule, it is a value.
SAFETY AS A VALUE
One of the most important factors of business to FDB Construction is the safety of our employees. We work to uphold and improve our already high level of health and safety. FDB believes that every person has an integral role in providing a safe environment for their fellow employees. FDB promises to maintain their promise to provide a safe work environment to their employees, because after all, to FDB, safety is not just a rule, it is a value.
At FDB Construction, we believe that safety is a way of life on and off the job. If there is one message we would like our employees and partners to remember, it’s that FDB is fully committed to maintaining the Health and Safety of our employees, partners, and the communities in which we work.
OUR STATEMENT OF COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
- Establish personal leadership that is consistent with our vision
- Provide appropriate resources to fulfil our commitment
- Ensure that all Health and Safety risks are escalated and examined at senior management levels
- Advise our employees on any matters that may affect their Health and Safety, encourage their personal commitment and involvement
- Ensure that information, training and supervision are provided to all employees who need it
- Review FDB Construction’s Health & Safety standards, and this Statement of Commitment